Friday, February 24, 2012

I Take it all back....

Recently I have written a blog on the Playbook having no arrow keys to get in between the characters of a word/string to edit or adjust the text. As of the release of the new Playbook operating system that has changed. You can now use your finger to slide along the text to get in between the desired characters with ease. So I take it all back....the Playbook also added a type of auto complete, where it shows possibilities above keyboard rather than just try to finish off the word for you. But I digress from my point. The Playbook has made it easier to write documents and emails, it keeps getting better and better...they also released 2 free games with it also. Racing and a first person shooter.... Come on back in March for another Schlitty blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment