Thursday, December 8, 2011

Designing a iPod with Photoshop Tuts+

While doing an assignment for school I came upon a tutorial at psd.tutsplus.com that I found very simple to follow, with high quality results. It is well written and a good guide from start to end. After successfully completing this tutorial I searched through and found a few more to keep my design skills up while we are going through the coding and programming side of things. Here is the link:

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/tutorials-effects/how-to-create-a-stylish-media-player-in-photoshop/

 I wanted my end result to be a media player that had some of the functionality of an iPod(with the help of JavaScript). I definitely recommend checking out this sites tutorials and keeping those skills up to date.

Here was my end result. I didn't do the ear buds, mines just suppose to be the media player itself.


In the weeks to come I may add a tutorial-like blog about adding functionality in JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment